Video Files on Forum ×

Boss ve 5 and WK 7600

I just record the tracks that were created in the WK 7600 and vocal effects processor Boss VE 5, I did in 7600 WK AUDIO mode. there were no problems. the vocal effects were recorded very very good,,,YEEEAAAHHH,,,
i will try to do a video showing the procedure or else I will post one of the recorded tracks for you to hear how they sound ,, Boss and WK together

Stratus

To adjust the overall Accompaniment Volume of the CTK-7000/7200 or WK-7500/7600:

Page 133 of the manual starts you out on the very last display page you need to do this,

but it does not tell you how to get to that page to begin with.  So:

Press the FUNCTION button to bring up Page-1 of the -Function- menu.

Press the RIGHT ARROW ( > ) button to go to Page-2 of the -Function- menu.

Use the UP/DOWN ARROW buttons to select the first item on the list ( Volume ). (It will probably already be selected.)

Press the ENTER button once to go to the next display page.

Use the UP/DOWN ARROW buttons to select the first item on this list ( AccompVol ). (It will probably already be selected.)

Use the DATA WHEEL or the + / - buttons to set the desired level.

Press the EXIT button twice to return to the home display screen.

Whether you use a mono or stereo audio system is pretty much a matter of personal choice, but current conventional practice can provide some guidance.  Certainly for gigs at medium to large venues, a single amp mono setup is the system of choice, as this type of venue does not lend itself well to stereo listening, but for home, studio, and very small venues (parties, etc), a mono system would deny you and your audience of much of the rich sound fullness that was designed into your keyboard.  The problem with many keyboard amp/speaker systems is that they lack the overall frequency spectrum to faithfully reproduce a keyboard's output, and/or exhibit annoying resonances at various bands in the spectrum, so it is best to audition your choice, if possible, before purchase and to make certain your vendor has a decent return policy, in the event you are disappointed.