Wk7600/Ctk7200 Demo/Tutorial videos

Hi all. Just beginning my research of keyboards for purchase of a new keyboard (haven't had one in 30 years). I'm interested in the wk 7600 or ctk 7200, but haven't found any comprehensive demo/tutorial videos on these models, and especially ones that the sound is output to an amp/amps, or recorded as wave. I find the videos done using the built in speakers can't possibly be doing these units justice. Can anyone point me to a link/s for more representative videos on these models capabilities? Has Mike Martin done a clinic on these models yet, or is one planned, if not done yet? Thanks in advance for any help. :)   

ijust bought my wk7600 one week ago and i love it the sounds are way more pronounced and have better base from accmpanment then my yamaha ypg 235 did lots more sounds ad rythumns without amplification sound good still exploring weather to get regular amp or a stero pa system to ehhance the sound  more but for practice at home its fine without any amp.

Honestly, the on board speakers are surprisingly good. To rock out a room, you obviously need a sound system, but for home practicing I find the volume and sound quality to be very good.

I use the new roland Street cube ex, which coincidentally weighs only 20 pounds like the Casio, and puts out of surprising amount of stereo sound.