HELP PLEASE!!!

amyjo725

I have an old ct 460 keyboard and it is recently causing me problems. When I press the "D" key, instead of playing a D, it plays a little preset song. When I press the D again, it stops it. I want to get rid of this memory problem. I just want D to work normally. Any ideas on how to get rid of this issue?

Thanks,

Amy

I have an old ct 460 keyboard and it is recently causing me problems. When I press the "D" key, instead of playing a D, it plays a little preset song. When I press the D again, it stops it. I want to get rid of this memory problem. I just want D to work normally. Any ideas on how to get rid of this issue?

Thanks,

Amy

Hi Amy and welcome to the Casio Forums.. That's a pretty old keyboard you got there. I don't see anything in the manual about the D key playing a demo.. Are any of the Auto Chord or Fingered Chord functions on?  Here's a link to the manual if you don't have one already --- maybe you can find something in there.. I sure couldn't though. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7502291/keyboard-manuals/casio-ct-460_manual.pdf

Welcome Amy!

I have a CT-420.  Very similar model with only a few exceptions.  Quick question.  Is the sound you hear from the D key the same as the one heard when you press the DEMO button?  

BTW. So everyone know what generation we are talking about, here is a good demo of the sounds.  

Nice demo. And not a bad sounding keyboard for being so old. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...