Video Files on Forum ×

WK-3200 - SAVING MODULATION STATE

I AM TRYING TO SAVE A USER TONE IN THE 700-799 PORTION OF THE KEYBOARD BUT CANNOT GET THE TONE TO SAVE WITH MODULATION "ON".

SPECIFICALLY, THE 045 TREMVIBE. I AM TRYING TO SAVE IT SO THAT WHEN SELECTED, THE MODUALTION IS AUTOMATICALLY TURNED ON.

I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND THE OPTION IN THE SYNTH SETTINGS OR THE DSP SETTINGS FOR THIS PARTICULAR TONE.

THERE ARE SOME OTHER DRAWBAR TONES THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAVE WITH MOD ON ALSO. I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM HERE WHEN SAVING THOSE TO THE ORGAN 100 - AREA.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

THANKS.

Modulation itself is not a parameter.  Modulation is a real time controller of LFO (vib) or other parameters as defined by the tone modulation settings.  You will need to find and edit the actual target parameter the mod wheel is controlling and save that.  If the mod button is assigned to vib, then you will have to edit vib depth in the synth mode and save it as a new tone.