Granny can't sleep

If "one" could sing well "one" would love to, but my voice was likened to a "rusty old nail"   :(  :angry:

I don't think I'll be singing any more for my voice sounds more like two rusty nails

besides XW addict.......you have already been inflicted with me singing Moon River,you did download it,yes?

Thank you Brian,

Its always is much harder to record that you think.

and I stand corrected, Gary"a rusty gate"(well your right,a lot more rust on a rusty gate  and even more in my case a rusty OLD gate     :lol:  )

The truth hurts... :wacko: ...I also asked my brother Leo and he is always deadly accurate.

He liked the playing but not the singing .

I do appreciate the truth and the fact is singing is not my forte so thank you Gary and sorry if I sounded annoyed,the truth is I was but not at you but with my voice and what made it worse is you described it spot on.

I now put my efforts into playing and I have found I like playing for old people best.They are always kind and sweet (OK.....deaf too ...)

The song I'm working today on is Danny boy (watch out for the surprise 7th....it really works.....more music for Granny)

If "one" could sing well "one" would love to, but my voice was likened to a "rusty old nail"   :(  :angry:

I don't think I'll be singing any more for my voice sounds more like two rusty nails

besides XW addict.......you have already been inflicted with me singing Moon River,you did download it,yes?

Yup I did  B) because singing I don't see that as a requirement for such talent, I see it as a voice or voices that create a fitting atmosphere to a tune or lyric which bring the feel of it together. Such as yours the music you love to make fits you're Hugh O'Kelly voice