XW-PD1 Editor Screenshots

Mike Martin

As well, is there a way to pan the different parts/instruments?

According to YouTube user Three77Sparks there is no way to change the sounds or pan the different parts/instruments. If these two things are the case and are always going to be the case I doubt I will ever get the XW-PD-1's (plural) I was planning on getting. If this isn't the case or isn't always going to be the case I am ready to make my first purchase immediately.

Thank you for your reply.

PS I enjoyed you, Mike, on the Harmony Central forums, especially the big blow up weekend that you worked overtime there. I think that weekend was the week that the second Motif (Motif ES?) was announced? The specifics of this weekend may be incorrect but I do remember your calm demeanor and overtime presence and respected it.

• 2 weeks later...

That pattern editor was sorely missed from the P1/G1 data editor! It's almost a shame it doesn't work more like Renoise/Protracker. That would be killer!

I think with the P1 and G1 you can use an Ipad to do something like that.

Larry

I think with the P1 and G1 you can use an Ipad to do something like that.

Larry

Perhaps, but who in his right mind is going to drop $600 on an iPad just to edit the bops and booms on an XW-P1?

Let's face it folks.  iPads cost MORE than we paid for the bloody XW Synths to begin with. :P

Gary :o

Perhaps, but who in his right mind is going to drop $600 on an iPad just to edit the bops and booms on an XW-P1?

Let's face it folks.  iPads cost MORE than we paid for the bloody XW Synths to begin with. :P

Gary :o

Well Gary i was thinking i might want to edit my bops and booms.  :) one day.

Now not a new $600 ipad but one that would be more like $200 used, but you have a good point some of the new ones cost more then i think anyone would want to fork over just to use it for there XW.

Alot of people have them and might not know that you can use it with the XW and i'll bet you doin't need an ipad but just the OSX 5.0 or better.. say a mac/i-phone.