Indian tunes and rhytms on ctk-7300in

Hello dear sir,

I have a ctk-7200 model. I really need the Indian section of tones and rhythms present on CTK-7300in. 

The two models are practically the same.  

They are:

26 Indian rhythms: KEHARWA 1, KEHARWA 2, BHANGRA 1, BHANGRA 2, DADRA 1, DADRA 2, GARBA 1, GARBA 2, DANDIYA 1, DANDIYA 2, TEEN TAAL 1, TEEN TAAL 2, BHAJAN 1, BHAJAN 2, RUPAK,DEEPCHANDI, JHAP TAAL 1, JHAP TAAL 2, INDIAN POP 1, INDIAN POP 2, INDIAN POP 3, KEHARWA TANPURA & TABLA, DADRA TANPURA & TABLA, TEEN TAAL TANPURA & TABLA, RUPAK TANPURA & TABLA, DEEPCHANDI TANPURA & TABLA

33 Indian tones: SITAR 1, SITAR 2, SITAR 3, SITAR PAD, TANPURA 1, TANPURA 2, HARMONIUM 1, HARMONIUM 2, HARMONIUM 3, SANTUR 1, SANTUR 2, VEENA 1, VEENA 2, TANPURA + SITAR, TANPURA + HARMONIUM, TANPURA + SANTUR, TANPURA + VEENA, SAROD 1, SAROD 2, SAROD 3, SARANGI 1, SARANGI 2, ESRAJ 1, ESRAJ 2, ESRAJ 3, SHANAI 1, SHANAI 2, BANSURI 1, BANSURI 2, BANSURI 3, PUNGI 1, PUNGI 2, TABLA

If you kindly can share them with me as User tones and User rhythms; or as a Backup done with Data Manager 6.1 Software.

I will be immensely glad and grateful of your help. I am open to share mine.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

post-5239-0-63228600-1431077039_thumb.jp

Web_07H9APPEND-E-1B_EN.pdf

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On Friday, May 08, 2015 at 2:58 PM, PremKumar said:
Hello dear sir,

I have a ctk-7200 model. I really need the Indian section of tones and rhythms present on CTK-7300in. 

The two models are practically the same.  

They are:

26 Indian rhythms: KEHARWA 1, KEHARWA 2, BHANGRA 1, BHANGRA 2, DADRA 1, DADRA 2, GARBA 1, GARBA 2, DANDIYA 1, DANDIYA 2, TEEN TAAL 1, TEEN TAAL 2, BHAJAN 1, BHAJAN 2, RUPAK,DEEPCHANDI, JHAP TAAL 1, JHAP TAAL 2, INDIAN POP 1, INDIAN POP 2, INDIAN POP 3, KEHARWA TANPURA & TABLA, DADRA TANPURA & TABLA, TEEN TAAL TANPURA & TABLA, RUPAK TANPURA & TABLA, DEEPCHANDI TANPURA & TABLA

33 Indian tones: SITAR 1, SITAR 2, SITAR 3, SITAR PAD, TANPURA 1, TANPURA 2, HARMONIUM 1, HARMONIUM 2, HARMONIUM 3, SANTUR 1, SANTUR 2, VEENA 1, VEENA 2, TANPURA + SITAR, TANPURA + HARMONIUM, TANPURA + SANTUR, TANPURA + VEENA, SAROD 1, SAROD 2, SAROD 3, SARANGI 1, SARANGI 2, ESRAJ 1, ESRAJ 2, ESRAJ 3, SHANAI 1, SHANAI 2, BANSURI 1, BANSURI 2, BANSURI 3, PUNGI 1, PUNGI 2, TABLA

If you kindly can share them with me as User tones and User rhythms; or as a Backup done with Data Manager 6.1 Software.

I will be immensely glad and grateful of your help. I am open to share mine.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

indian tones and rhythms.jpg

Web_07H9APPEND-E-1B_EN.pdf

Can you please share with me the Indian RythmS and Tones?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 4:33 PM, robert4js said:

Sir I own ctk 7200 i have many styles of it but need indian tone and styles, can we send me the styles of 7300in or the keyboard datafile.

Thanks

Rober

I recieved the Rythms from SJ Rocks, who Shared these Rythms from his CTK7300IN Keyboard. While the Santoors and Sitars are from my CTK6300IN

Santuoors from CTK6300IN KeyboardSantuoors from CTK6300IN KeyboardSitars from CTK6300IN KeyboardSitars from CTK6300IN KeyboardJhap Taal 1.AC7Jhap Taal 1.AC7

Bhajan 2.AC7

Bhangra 2.AC7

Dadra 2.AC7

Dadra Tp Tb.AC7

Dandiya 2(1).AC7

Dandiya 2.AC7

DepchndiTpTb(2).AC7

DepchndiTpTb.AC7

Indian Pop 2.AC7

Garba 2.AC7

Indian Pop 3.AC7

Jhap Taal 1.AC7

Jhap Taal 2.AC7

Keharwa 2.AC7

KeharwaTp Tb.AC7

Teen Taal 2.AC7

TeenTaalTpTb.AC7

Veena 1.TN7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Hello there,

Could one of you be kind enough to send me the whole Indian section? I have a CTK-7000 with only minimal Indian stuff. I would be more than happy to share any other Rhythm or Tone with you (I mean foreign ones) :)

Regards,

Rochan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a CTK7200 and I have been trying to find out a way to create to rythamic patterns in it using indian drums for a while. Unfortunately indian drums are available only in the Indian version of this keyboard, CTK7300in. I tried to buy that keyboard, but I couldn't as it looks like they are sold only within India.

I figured out a way to create custom Indian rhythms using MIDI files. I created a new song file in Anvil studio, added a rhythm track. I went to the compose mode and clicked on the add notes button. There we can add the drum notes we are going to use in the track. If you want to add Tabla notes use the first 6 notes, Dolak next 6-12, mrudangam 12-17. These notes are not shown there by default. You may have to click show all notes check box(may be a feature added in the later Anvil studio versions). 

Create the track using the notes you picked, convert MIDI to ac6 file and feed it into your keyboard. It's simple.