Video Files on Forum ×

Ah..go on tell us..hired or not?the deadline has passed.

Go to solution Solved by Mike Martin,

I'm wondering if Rich Formidoni makes his debut at this upcoming Summer NAMM or not.

At the very least he could drop us a friendly "Hello!" here at the forum.

I'll be watching Youtube like a hawk this month for all the Casio related videos.

Gary 

Hello! :)

Yes, I'm in Nashville with Mike, and we've been working very hard to get the new goodies ready for Summer NAMM. It's going to be a great show for sure.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. I'm very happy to be working with Mike, who's been a friend for years, and also very happy to join Casio, for whom I've always had tremendous respect. Some of you know I've spent the last 10 years demonstrating, developing, programming, and basically living with great electronic musical instruments. I started out with Casio keyboards, as so many of us did. My childhood PT-1 and CTK-510 are still working, and now have places of honor in my office. :)

Casio's come a long way since then, and it's been amazing to watch it happen. I'm especially thrilled that Mike and I get to surprise the world with what Casio's instruments can do today, and to help make them even better for tomorrow. 

Exciting days are ahead!

Thanks,

-Rich 

• Like 5

Pleased to meecha at last Rich.

So what's the skinny on the new Privia PX-560M?

From what I've been reading it's the Bee's Knees.

Color Touchscreen, 640 Presets, 400 User Presets, Hex Layers, Multi Zone, Multi Layer, Built in Sequencer and even speakers but also proper audio outputs.  Only two pedal inputs but you can't have everything.  Here's hoping it has proper MIDI jacks as well as USB. 

I'm  seriously thinking of unloading my Kurzweil if this thing is as good as I think it is.

Looking forward to seeing your and Mike's videos on Youtube this weekend to see the beast in action!

Stay loose, stay lean, stay hungry like the wolf... :D

Gary ;)

• Like 1

Color Touchscreen, 640 Presets, 400 User Presets, Hex Layers, Multi Zone, Multi Layer, Built in Sequencer and even speakers but also proper audio outputs.  Only two pedal inputs but you can't have everything.  Here's hoping it has proper MIDI jacks as well as USB. 

PX560M....One of the two pedal inputs is "assignable" and accepts an expression pedal.  In addition, it supports Casio's SP-33 pedal unit.  And yes, it has midi din in and out as well as usb.  

• Like 1