The NAMM Show 2013

@ MIke. For my manual bass sound, I'm using the PX-3's "Fingered Bass" tone which sounds killer on stage (I've gotten many a compliment on how great it sounds - nice initial percussive thunk with a robust bottom - not at all boomy). Is it pretty safe to assume that the PX-3's "Fingered Bass" will also be in the PX-5S's stable??

This is huge! AND.... because I can control the level of one (or more) of the other layers with a CV pedal plugged into one of the Privia's pedal inputs, I can now send out the instrument's overall sound in STEREO! This would be uber-huge! Now... If I could assign the sustain pedal's function to also toggle the rotary speaker's slow/fast speed..... OMG

The PX-5S unfortunately does not have a CV pedal input. You can control the volume of parts from sliders or knobs or even the wheels. Either pedal footswitch input can be used to control the slow/fast speed (as well as the modwheel, sliders or knobs).

• 2 weeks later...

Have a 780 on order, but I wish you would add a Pianica/Melodica/Melodian to the list of samples contained in the "real and not GM" list. Don't need 15 piano settings, when you have "the" killer GP.

Casio being a Japaneese company, in a country with tens of thousands of children who are learning, or have learned on a Pianica, you would think it would be second nature. It would be to the companys "bottom line" to add this sample so the instructor can play the keyboard and talk at the same time. How many millions of childred in China play an Angle Melodian?? I have one of their L-37's and love it. I'm not a Augustus Pablo, but I play along with his CD's.

How about a sample set using the Suzuki Pro37 v2 ,or the Hammond HP44 for the samples??? I could have some real fun then.