Video Files on Forum ×

Pedal 2 as a Controller

shep

Hi All, I am sending a CC "momentary on " message via pedal 2 to enable the rotary effect with Galileo Organ B3. I have the pedal set on DSP 1. Works perfectly on Midi channel 1 however, when I change to channel 2 I get no response, I've tried everything I can think of, so experts help needed.

Also just purchased Audiobus for my iPad to run Galileo B3, iGrand, iLectric, iProhet and Sample Tank all simultaneously to expand the sonic capabilities of the PX5s best wishes, shep

Hello,

Make sure you are transmitting on channel 2 form the PX and make sure the Galileo paramter assignment is changed to the matching channel.  It looks like it has an omni mode that receives all channels, but you should make sure of the settings either way.

The pedal will transmit on any zone that is ON as long as the pedal is enabled.  Make sure the appropriate zone has it's midi channel out set to 2.  I just tested it with zones 1 through 4 being on and off and each zone set to transmit on a specific channel (1-4).  Any zone I turn ON transmits on the corresponding channel.  Any zone off does not - and I can send multiple if I choose.