Just a quick thankyou for the download section

Hi Guys & Gals (if there's any on here)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's created voices etc for download, I've been downloading some and there's some good stuff out there.

Thanks all for your hard work.

Cheers

Martin

• Like 2

On behalf of all the download leechers out there, I'd like to add my own thanks to the uploaders and sound creators who have helped to make the XW's and PX-5S the spectacularly supported keyboards which they are today.

With most other brands of keyboards if they are capable of loading sounds at all, they are usually available only at significant extra cost.

The user community here has been generous to a fault, preferring instead to simply give away all of their hard work rather than try and profit from it financially.

I've tried my best to contribute in whatever small ways I could, mainly by maintaining the FAQ thread, while others have offered in depth technical info earned by sleepless nights of researching the OS and hacking away at the settings until they've discovered workarounds and magic tricks which Casio's designers never envisioned.

And for those whose forte has been sound creation, it has been a fruitful few years indeed, with a free download section that puts the Korg and Yamaha support forums to shame.

Casio keyboards are built with the philosophy that electronic music should be affordable to all, and it warms my heart to see that philosophy is contagious amongst its users as well.

So again, let me join in with my thanks and congratulations on a job well done and let's all keep up the good work :)

Gary ;)