Video Files on Forum ×

Does anybody know if the blue strip is removed can a px-350 music holder be installed?

Longhorngary

Quote from Dave, the guy who took his apart.  

"FYI: The slot for the Casio music stand, like you can get for the PX350 is under the blue strip on the PX-5S. However, that strip is glued down with some seriously hardcore foam tape and adhesive. I had to remove my strip when I painted mine. X-Acto knife, heat gun, and patience. Then you need some new thin foam tape to glue it back on. WARNING: if you try this I take no responsibility. This is just info for the group."

Quote from Dave, the guy who took his apart.  

"FYI: The slot for the Casio music stand, like you can get for the PX350 is under the blue strip on the PX-5S. However, that strip is glued down with some seriously hardcore foam tape and adhesive. I had to remove my strip when I painted mine. X-Acto knife, heat gun, and patience. Then you need some new thin foam tape to glue it back on. WARNING: if you try this I take no responsibility. This is just info for the group."

^^^ This!! ^^^ Wasn't there something else about clips being in the holder slots as well?? I see to remember that.. I may also have a photo from the service manual.. BBL

• 2 weeks later...