Video Files on Forum ×

Need help w/my PX5

Nova

Hello, I have a PX5 and have a few questions. Please note, that I use AP on my gigs, and am starting to use the PX5 on certain situations, so excuse my lack of knowledge and procedure with this machine.

First, I got this awhile ago, I have only updated the firmware once, so I think its at V 1.2 or something, its not in front of me.

I want to load new sounds, like the new eoads mark amp.

What version firmware do I need to bump up to  to load .zpf files?

Why is the ALL File a .ZAL file? And can I load this with the firmware version Im at??

Im thinking I should update the firmware version to the present V1.13 ??, then do the ALL FILE if the sounds r that much better,

then add the roads mark amp????

Im looking for instruction on how to properly do these things, and the order in which I should do them, so I would greatly appt any help and guidance I can get here.

Thank you, greatly appt for your time and help.

A.

The recommendation is to update to 1.13 (the current firmware), then load one of the two ALL files, depending upon which order you want the Stage Settings. Then, find where you want to put the new Roadz since it will have to replace one of the Stage Settings. Load that sucker in there. :)

I dloaded thie file on a PC.

What kind of sounds are in the allfile? I put a few sounds in this about a year ago. I would probably have to save the ones I like

as the allfile will overwrite everything.