Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Wants Your Rig Photos

Casio Music Gear is looking for user's rig photos to use on their social media sites! 

Photos will be posted on one of the following sites:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CasioMusicGear

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CasioMusicGear

Instagram: https://instagram.com/Casiomusicgear/

Tumblr: http://casiomusicgear.tumblr.com/

If you would like your rig photo considered for inclusion, please post it in this thread along with any details you would like to share with other Casio fans. (Your name, rig details, how you use your Casio, etc.)

Peter Pavlovic <- that's me  :P

The gear: Casio XW-P1, Studiologic Sledge, Arturia Microbrute SE, Yamaha MG102c mixer, Alesis M1 Active USB monitors

I use the Casio as a sequencer, also use it for the solosynth and hexlayers sounds.

And I'm looking for a band... any band  :ph34r: 

IMG_20150731_180129_1.jpg

Peter Pavlovic <- that's me  :P

The gear: Casio XW-P1, Studiologic Sledge, Arturia Microbrute SE, Yamaha MG102c mixer, Alesis M1 Active USB monitors

I use the Casio as a sequencer, also use it for the solosynth and hexlayers sounds.

And I'm looking for a band... any band  :ph34r:

IMG_20150731_180129_1.jpg

Thanks Pete. I should have been more clear - They are looking for Casio gear only for the photos. This photo may be able to be cropped but if you have another one of just the XW that would be great to post. Thanks. 

• 1 month later...

Hello Scott,

Here is my recent home studio, just equipped with Casio keys. The black keyboard is my old but loved CTK-811ex. It was supposed to be replaced by the MZ2000 on the right but is still there. The XW-G1 is clearly to detect. The instrument in front is an AT-5. I play to my joy only.

Cheers

Kostas

post-3894-0-95792900-1441716301_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The XWP1 and PX150 are sitting on a custom built stand that rotates infinite times in either direction, as well as  being height adjustable.

A $200.00 slip ring allows all of the power and foot pedal circuits to tun through it.

Both boards are set to have their local keys, OFF. The boards will not. function without them being mapped through my Macbook that is

running MainStage 2 and Logic9. This trio makes for one powerful on stage rig. The XW is a workhorse and is one of finest midi controllers i

I've used to date. It reminds me of the ESQ-1 back in the mid 80's. " Except the XW actually works!" 

I can honestly say that I'm proud to use CASIO as my boards of choice.

P.S.  Dear Casio,

Please make a firmware update; "If possible," that allows the HOLD button assignable to the sustain pedal or a midi control number.

It would be a beautiful thing to be able to control the hold function with the pedal, or a midi assignment.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my Casio flagship rig - not sure if this counts!

Plans are to have these, and all my other Casios, shipped over to my new home in the USA in the Spring of next year. I then plan on writing and recording loads of songs using only Casios!

The "Flagship" set up includes:

Casio MZ2000

Casio HT6000 x2

Casio XW-G1

Casio XW-P1

Casio VZ-1

Casio CZ-1

Casio CZ3000

Casio keyboard stand!

post-2103-0-48856600-1443581781.jpg

post-2103-0-48856600-1443581781_thumb.jp

• Like 1