Video Files on Forum ×

WK Tutoring or training available?

Mike get lots of question from fooks that not going to work to answer them personally that why there is (thankfully) this great forum just ask away and some of the community members would have an answer for you're question which would help others also searching for that. If its very technical in nature then a Pro would gladly kick in there are members with specific knowledge background.

Just ask away and wait.  :)

Btw have you tried the WK threads to find what you're looking for.

Hello showkster... I found a few YouTube video tutorials for the WK7500 that might be helpful for learning your way around how this instrument records and some other functions. Just enter Casio WK7500 in YouTube. There is one video Mike Martin posted there. And yes I agree completely with xw-there are many posts here that will probably be very helpful. We all are beginners at something and welcome to the Casio forum!

Hello showkster... I found a few YouTube video tutorials for the WK7500 that might be helpful for learning your way around how this instrument records and some other functions. Just enter Casio WK7500 in YouTube. There is one video Mike Martin posted there. And yes I agree completely with xw-there are many posts here that will probably be very helpful. We all are beginners at something and welcome to the Casio forum!

Sure . . . I've watched that video a hundred times.  Doesn't help much -- it generates fifty more questions related to those operations.   I'd be willing to PAY Mike Martin what ever amount he charges to provide live training sessions.  I would fly out there to learn.