Video Files on Forum ×

External Oscillator

CairnsFella

Hi...

Last of my outstanding G1 questions.

Does anyone know of any youtube (or other) video demos using the external oscillator function. I feel I must have seen the majority of G1 centric youtube videos (as now every time I think I have discovered a different one it turns out I have seen it) but if any of those actually demonstrate this, I must have zoned out. I have, for example, seen instruments plugged in (such as the Japanese demonstrator playing a looped live guitar), but not to my knowledge an input source as an oscillator.

Note:- This question is one from an original list in post:-

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/8029-a-list-of-g1-questions/

but as that thread ulrtimately focused upon a sampling question I have seperated these out

BradMZ,

LOL.. yes I had seen that one, and strictly speaking it does fall within my stated remit, though - without suggesting you should have known otherwise - rather tenuously.

To be fair, this isnt an aspect that is effecting my potential purchase decision, more just an area I am curious about seeing as the feature was much touted in some of the promotional and tutorial videos.

If there are any other vids around with 'external' sources being used, then I'd still love to hear, but otherwise I guess it will be something to look forward experimenting with if I manage to get hold of a G1.

Thanks for the input BradMZ.