how to reset the piano to play single notes

I laid my tablet on top of the piano to write something and inadvertently pressed some button or combination of buttons. Now when I press one key at a time, I'm getting all kinds of combinations of notes, chords, or sounds... some really strange. I have no idea what happened and no idea how to fix it. How do I reset the piano back to just "basic" piano- single note sound? Tried reading the manual, but can't find the answer to my problem.  Help, please. 

Sorry, this is getting way too complicated for a non-tech person such as myself. Took a video of the playing some keys to capture the sound. Got my account set up at soundcloud. Tried to send the track, but said file was too large. Have no clue how to make it smaller or capture audio except on my phone. I can send someone an email with the attachment on my phone if anyone is willing to share their email address.  

I really need help. Cannot use this keyboard unless I can figure out what is causing the distorted keys. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Ok.  Watched the video.  That certainly sounds like a deeper malfunction to me.   As a final troubleshooting step, perform a system initialize.

The menu path instructions are here.... http://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/008/WK3200_3700_EN.pdf#page=73

Go to "InitSys?" and press yes button.  If the malfunction persist, the keyboard will need service or replacement.   Let us know what you decide and we will get some contact info for you.  

This procedure didn't do anything to remedy the problem. Even the demo sounds crazy, but was working fine before I did whatever I did. I'm a beginner piano player.  All I did on this keyboard was bascially learning to play scales. One day I put my notebook on the panel to make a couple notes and ever after that, this keyboard has been messed up. I have no idea what could have happened to mess it up so badly. Where do I go from here? 

Check each of the buttons in the area of the keyboard where you laid your notebook and make sure that one or more of them is not permanently "stuck" down.  The heavier the notebook and/or the more you slid it around while it was on the keyboard, the greater the chance that this might be your problem.  The soft "rubberized" type of buttons are most susceptible to this, as they can be compressed and partially slid under the control panel.  It is really a good idea to never lay foreign objects on the keyboard's control panel.

Good luck !

I can't understand how this keyboard could get so messed up by me just laying my tablet on top and evidently pressing down a couple buttons as I wrote. Should be easy enough to undo, I'd think.       I'm surprised that re-initializing the system doesn't fix it. anyone else have any thoughts about how to fix this short of taking it to a repair shop?