Touch screen in future Privia pianos?

88Keys

I'm absolutely torn between the beautiful style (upright piano look) of the PX-780 piano, and the awesome touch screen (ease of use) of the latest models like CGP-700, PX-360, etc.  Do you think Casio will be putting the touch screen on future models that actually look more like an upright piano? i.e Like on the "next version" of the PX-780?

Do you think Casio will be putting the touch screen on future models that actually look more like an upright piano? i.e Like on the "next version" of the PX-780?

Hmmm. That's tough to say. Of course they can re-design the piano to make room for the screen, but some people want a digital that is close to an acoustic looks-wise, so for some the touch-screen may be a turn off.  Also, many of the cabinet style piano don't have a lot of sounds, editing and multi-track recording, so an advanced screen (or any screen at all) may not be needed.

I guess time will tell.

Well there are plenty of options with no screen for those that don't want it. The PX-780 has all the sounds and features (including screen) of the px-350, yet still looks like a professional piano. So I guess I'm just asking if the same treatment will be given to the PX-360. I sure hope so. Maybe Mike Martin will read this and consider it a request. :)