Video Files on Forum ×

Saving User Tones and Keyboard Configurations on WK-7600

Just got this keyboard a couple days ago and the manual is making my eyes go cross and giving me a headache. I want to play doors songs so I manage to split the the board to have organ bass on the left and a drawbar organ tone on the right. I've also managed to set the octaves the way I want but the problem is I cannot figure out how to save my settings. I would think I could save it in the registration so I could just press button 1 and boom there it is. Then I can create another custom configuration and store it in button 2 for easy and instant access, and these settings would stay even when I turn the power off. In just about every other manual I've read for electronic devices after it explains how to do something it usually ends with saying " and to save your changes do this...." but this Casio manual failed to put this critical part in. Please can someone explain how I can save my custom tones and configurations for easy access on the fly while performing.

• 8 years later...

I just purchased a wk 7600 and having an issue in storing different tones on the bank. I follow the steps ( select a tone,hit the bank,hit and hold store then the number ) son and so forth,but when I try going from one selected tone to another it come on with an accomp and intro I never stored...what am I doing wrong or what am I not doing....please advice