Video Files on Forum ×

px-360 changin rhythm arbitrarily on midi rec

federeeko

one image is worth a million words, so i hope this footage will explain my trouble with midi recording and user rhythm on px-360

https://youtu.be/lHi4VJH8OUQ

anyway:

1. select a rhythm (user rhythm "jazz sittin", in this case)
2. enable midi recording - circle button
3. start midi recording - triangle button

the rhythm changes to "straight 8bt"!?

any suggestion?

fede

From home screen, press midi recorder.  Press the song name.  Press user data edit>delete the song.  Go back and choose your rhythm and other settings. Press record.  Check that it defaults to system track.  Start recording.  If the rhythm changes when recording starts, keep recording.  Press the rhythm name and choose a new rhythm.  See if the change gets recorded in the track.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the effort Brad.

It looks like the result of this experiment is that preset rhythms are recorded like a breeze and the change between one and the other is recorded as well. Same seems not to apply to user rhtythm: whenever i try to select one of those px360 defaults to either "pop-rock" or "straight 8bt". :huh:

It is pretty important to me to record user rhythm with the midi recorder as it is not possible to change mixing values once you have recorded your system track. So I am trying to change levels directly within the rhythm underlying a song itself and saving it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...