Video Files on Forum ×

Casio keyboards in my music

Sweep

As I said in another topic, this is a link to music I've made with Casio synths. So far the CTK900 is the only one I've uploaded recordings of. I'll be using the WK 1800 at some point, though (I've programmed some nice sounds with it). I may even feature the MT40 at some point. I no longer have it, but I sampled it quite extensively before I sold it.

My main website is http://www.musicbysweep.com and I also have music at http://theSynthiMusi...nfinite9ths.com

The Synthi website is dedicated to the EMS Synthi and emulations of it, but other instruments appear as well, and the CTK 900 provided the harp sounds in the middle section of `Georgina Watson,' which is the 13th piece in the music player. The piano part is also a mix of CTK 900 and Technics KN 720.

On my main website there are examples of the CTK 900 on its own and also with other instruments. `Upon This Hill' is entirely the CTK 900. So is `Walking in Silence,' and `Birds.' `Birds' makes great use of the 900's built-in ring modulator.

`Inner Temple' uses a variety of sounds, building on Rich Goodhart's Tibetan bowls. The CTK 900 provides some of the Tibetan voice sounds, along with some actual Tibetan chanting by me. I modified one of the voice patches and transposed it down an octave. And `Spring Meadows' is two CTK 900 harp sounds, one of them modified with an acoustic simulator, plus some bird sounds from an ARP synth.

• 1 month later...