CGP-700 Volume Does Not Work

Kevinbames

Hello Casio Team,

I just purchased a CGP-700 for my girlfriend and have had some issues getting it to work properly. Upon assembly I immediately noticed the wall plug that attaches to the power source was not included in the package. The instructions indicated it should be included, but wanted to double check I wasn't reading it incorrectly. In the interim I've used a computer power chord to get it turned on. 

Power source aside, the primary issue is that the volume knob on the top left of the keyboard does not work. I've tried to adjust several settings and balances, but nothing I do will get it to work. Is this a known issue, or is there a basic troubleshooting I can attempt to get it functioning? If there is not a way to conveniently adjust the overall volume, I'm not sure this the right keyboard for us. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thank You, 

Kevin

Kevin

The fact that the volume knob does not work and that the power cord was missing tells me that this keyboard was most likely already sold once, was returned for a defective volume knob, and that the original purchaser neglected to return the power cord.  I would recommend returning it to the place of purchase A.S.A.P. for a refund or replacement.  My condolences for the disappointment.

Good luck !

Regards,

Ted