Video Files on Forum ×

The XW-P1 Companion

AlenK

2 hours ago, XW-Addict said:

Good description, delving into a particular kinda sound, I've copied this here fella step by step as a practice 

it describes practically this.   

That person has uploaded a number of other sound-creation tutorials. It's a lot of work and he's doing a great job.

• 5 years later...

Hi,

Alenk.

Great work, thank you for making an extensive test and research about XW-P1 and  sharing with us. I wish I could have done something like this. 

But I have a doubt about that part where you say that Performace affects what you hear and can control in Tone. I tried to reproduce this problem "f you switch to Tone mode you will find that any tone that you select to play in this mode is likewise restricted to the same keyboard range." and nothing happens to the tone. On the other hand, Tone is affecting what I hear in Performance. If I select a user Performance and after that select the Tone function and within this function a Tone that is different from the Tone selected for Zone I on that Performance, when I return to that Performance, its Zone I has the last Tone I selected, that is, the Performance looses the configuration I have edited and saved before, wich is undesirable. Have you experienced something like this?