Video Files on Forum ×

How can I record and playback in all tracks in casio wk 3300?

gustavoc

Hi. I am trying to record a song using 4 tracks in the Casio WK 3300. I have some questions:

1) How can I record and playback (in a step by step explanation way) percussion using any of the same drum presets with chord mode in track 1?

2) Once recorded track 1, how can I record one by one the rest of the keyboard or melody tracks (in a step by step explanation way), while listening or playing back track1 and the following ones when recording the next one?

What I did was recording a drum preset with chord mode in song memory 001 and then I tried to follow the real time track recording way with the rest of the tracks, but when trying to do the second track accompanied with the track 1 of percussion, I deleted the percussion. Why did this happen?Which is the correct way to do it?, because reading the related chapter in the manual the problem is that the part that explains how to record track 1 of percussion is not explained in a step by step way like you find how to record the other tracks (2-6) and is not explained how to do it using a drum preset in chord mode for track 1. Thanks for your response.