Big thanks to Mike Martin!

Motiff

I'm just picking up Keyboards.  I've played Clarinet, Classical Guitar (hobby), Electric Guitar and Bass in local bands and then set up a number of cover bands.  Now I'm picking up Keyboards because the band I'm working on getting into already has a talented bass player. 

The PX-5S is an impressive keyboard.  I bought one.  Would have bought the 560 model  but the guy in Guitar Center didn't realize there was a newer model and neither did I ....   would have bought the PX-560.   

Beside the obvious great points of these keyboards, personally I was very impressed with the videos that Mike Martin put out, as well as others.  Just starting out I had already bought a used Roland Fantom and a used Yamaha Motif which are old keyboards but good ones, but when I saw the videos on the Privia 5S model I was blown away.  I wasn't planning on getting a newer high end model for some time.

Those videos sold me on the 5S as well as the fact that Casio is serious about the support they are putting behind them.  I had already downloaded a ton of practical videos and sounds and so forth before I even bought the 5S.

I plan on purchasing the 560 model ASAP.  I have to be ready with a bunch of songs in a couple weeks and I'm sure the 560 model will help speed that up.

Thank you Mike Martin! 

And please put out some clinic videos on the 560 model as soon as possible!

Bob Brown

the CityCats!

P.S.  Thanks also to Chuck Gilmore, aka PianoManChuck, who has put out some fantastic videos as well.   I'm going to attempt to get my local music store to push the Privia line and especially the stage pianos!  I don't think they realize what Casio has...

• Like 5