Need solution for mixing two keyboards and VST for live performance

JMO

I am hoping someone out there can help me out with a live mixing solution. 

I have a PX-5S and a Numa Organ 2 and I use MainStage connected via USB for some additional sounds (using the Numa as a controller as well as organ). I need to effectively mix all three sounds before going stereo out to the house speakers (L/R going to two DI boxes and using two channels on the house system. 

I do not need any monitoring system built in because I use an Aviom in ear - through the house. 

Just trying to mix three sounds at my station, and send stereo to the house. 

I play at a church, and am looking to get something new to leave there at the church so I am not packing more stuff back and forth. 

Is there a one stop shop solution, like maybe getting a Pre-Sonus with enough line inputs for my two keyboards and forget the extra mixer? Can it all me mixed through the Pre-Sonus? 

Are there any better solutions? 

Thanks!

I'd recommend the Behringer Xenyx 802FX for a budget mixer.  I've owned a few after upgrading a couple of times and have had very good results with Behringer.

http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-802-Premium-8-Input-Preamps/dp/B000J5XS3C

or the Behringer Eurorack UB802 if you require a computer interface.

http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-UB802-BEHRINGER-EURORACK/dp/B0002JF5CM

Excellent quality for budget mixers.

BTW, I've read about a lot of problems with firmware and drivers for Presonus interfaces.

Reading the reviews on Amazon is usually a good indication of any potential pitfalls with new hardware.

Gary ;)