Listing/description of all target numbers for Knobs and Sliders

Privmn33

I'm trying to assign an organ DSP parameter (Drive Rotary - Fast rate) to a Slider.

Under the stage setting common tab, as you scroll thru the listing of available 'targets' for a knob or slider you do see a percentage that have a descriptive term associated with the target number
(CC74:Cutoff, CC71:Resonance)

..but you see a LOT of targets that are not defined - example. CC80, CC81, DSPParam13

Looked thru the User manual and the Tutorial manual...did not see a table that describes the function of these target numbers (such as CC80) that don't have a clear meaning such as Resonance, Cutoff, Audio volume, External volume.

As noted in my first statement I want to make a slider assignment for DSP parameter - Drive Rotary - Fast rate, but there are likely other assignments I will want to make for other DSP functions

The data editor and keyboard act differently when displaying the target list.  DSP parameter numbers are not labeled in the data editor. You'll be able to see Fast Rate in the target list by using the keyboard to edit the slider.  Choose the zone with rotary.  Press edit>stage setting>common edit>slider edit>target>you'll see it in the list. 

• 2 weeks later...

'Brad' wanted to thank you for the tip...did note there were a few steps I had to go thru to end up assigning DSP parameter 'DriveRotary- Fast Rate' to a slider...so I thought I'd note them all here for those wanting to make similar settings.

Clarification on ...assigning a slider to adjust the Fast Rate for Drive Rotary – Rock Organ 1

1) Use the <zone/part/step> track buttons to display the zone description for the zone that requires the slider/knob assignment setting:

e.g. Zone 3 – tone Rock Organ 1

2) With Zone 3 selected, press edit>stage setting>common edit>,

then scroll down to the knob/slider number that needs the particular knob/slider assignment:

e.g. Slider 5

3) Go back to the <zone/part/step track> buttons and toggle T1/T2 (the Targets) in the display to

see choose the slider target that will receive the Fast Rate assignment:

(note: each slider/knob can control two targets)

e.g. Picked T2 - which initially had 'No Assign'

4) Use +Yes/-No buttons to choose the control (CC# or other) to assign to 'T2' for  that slider

e.g. Select Fast Rate – in order to make assignment to 'Drive rotary-FastRate'

5) Enter Min and Max Values for slider/knob control
– range of 'Fast Rate' adjustment using the slider/knob

• Like 2