Hello dear sir,

I have a ctk-7200 model. I really need the Indian section of tones and rhythms present on CTK-7300in. 

The two models are practically the same.  

They are:

26 Indian rhythms: KEHARWA 1, KEHARWA 2, BHANGRA 1, BHANGRA 2, DADRA 1, DADRA 2, GARBA 1, GARBA 2, DANDIYA 1, DANDIYA 2, TEEN TAAL 1, TEEN TAAL 2, BHAJAN 1, BHAJAN 2, RUPAK,DEEPCHANDI, JHAP TAAL 1, JHAP TAAL 2, INDIAN POP 1, INDIAN POP 2, INDIAN POP 3, KEHARWA TANPURA & TABLA, DADRA TANPURA & TABLA, TEEN TAAL TANPURA & TABLA, RUPAK TANPURA & TABLA, DEEPCHANDI TANPURA & TABLA

33 Indian tones: SITAR 1, SITAR 2, SITAR 3, SITAR PAD, TANPURA 1, TANPURA 2, HARMONIUM 1, HARMONIUM 2, HARMONIUM 3, SANTUR 1, SANTUR 2, VEENA 1, VEENA 2, TANPURA + SITAR, TANPURA + HARMONIUM, TANPURA + SANTUR, TANPURA + VEENA, SAROD 1, SAROD 2, SAROD 3, SARANGI 1, SARANGI 2, ESRAJ 1, ESRAJ 2, ESRAJ 3, SHANAI 1, SHANAI 2, BANSURI 1, BANSURI 2, BANSURI 3, PUNGI 1, PUNGI 2, TABLA

If you kindly can share them with me as User tones and User rhythms; or as a Backup done with Data Manager 6.1 Software.

I will be immensely glad and grateful of your help. I am open to share mine.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

post-5239-0-63228600-1431077039_thumb.jp

Web_07H9APPEND-E-1B_EN.pdf

I HAVE CASIO CTK 7300 IN MODEL WITH ME BUT i don't know how to share rhythem that is inbuilt

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 11:09 AM, sjrocks said:

i have done backup my keyboard's data. now what to do??

Can you please share with me the Indian Tones and Rythms?

Here are two Tones from my keyboard

TONES.zip

On Friday, May 08, 2015 at 2:58 PM, PremKumar said:
Hello dear sir,

I have a ctk-7200 model. I really need the Indian section of tones and rhythms present on CTK-7300in. 

The two models are practically the same.  

They are:

26 Indian rhythms: KEHARWA 1, KEHARWA 2, BHANGRA 1, BHANGRA 2, DADRA 1, DADRA 2, GARBA 1, GARBA 2, DANDIYA 1, DANDIYA 2, TEEN TAAL 1, TEEN TAAL 2, BHAJAN 1, BHAJAN 2, RUPAK,DEEPCHANDI, JHAP TAAL 1, JHAP TAAL 2, INDIAN POP 1, INDIAN POP 2, INDIAN POP 3, KEHARWA TANPURA & TABLA, DADRA TANPURA & TABLA, TEEN TAAL TANPURA & TABLA, RUPAK TANPURA & TABLA, DEEPCHANDI TANPURA & TABLA

33 Indian tones: SITAR 1, SITAR 2, SITAR 3, SITAR PAD, TANPURA 1, TANPURA 2, HARMONIUM 1, HARMONIUM 2, HARMONIUM 3, SANTUR 1, SANTUR 2, VEENA 1, VEENA 2, TANPURA + SITAR, TANPURA + HARMONIUM, TANPURA + SANTUR, TANPURA + VEENA, SAROD 1, SAROD 2, SAROD 3, SARANGI 1, SARANGI 2, ESRAJ 1, ESRAJ 2, ESRAJ 3, SHANAI 1, SHANAI 2, BANSURI 1, BANSURI 2, BANSURI 3, PUNGI 1, PUNGI 2, TABLA

If you kindly can share them with me as User tones and User rhythms; or as a Backup done with Data Manager 6.1 Software.

I will be immensely glad and grateful of your help. I am open to share mine.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

indian tones and rhythms.jpg

Web_07H9APPEND-E-1B_EN.pdf

Can you please share with me the Indian RythmS and Tones?

Sir I own ctk 7200 i have many styles of it but need indian tone and styles, can we send me the styles of 7300in or the keyboard datafile.

Thanks

Robert

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 4:33 PM, robert4js said:

Sir I own ctk 7200 i have many styles of it but need indian tone and styles, can we send me the styles of 7300in or the keyboard datafile.

Thanks

Rober

I recieved the Rythms from SJ Rocks, who Shared these Rythms from his CTK7300IN Keyboard. While the Santoors and Sitars are from my CTK6300IN

Santuoors from CTK6300IN KeyboardSantuoors from CTK6300IN KeyboardSitars from CTK6300IN KeyboardSitars from CTK6300IN KeyboardJhap Taal 1.AC7Jhap Taal 1.AC7

Bhajan 2.AC7

Bhangra 2.AC7

Dadra 2.AC7

Dadra Tp Tb.AC7

Dandiya 2(1).AC7

Dandiya 2.AC7

DepchndiTpTb(2).AC7

DepchndiTpTb.AC7

Indian Pop 2.AC7

Garba 2.AC7

Indian Pop 3.AC7

Jhap Taal 1.AC7

Jhap Taal 2.AC7

Keharwa 2.AC7

KeharwaTp Tb.AC7

Teen Taal 2.AC7

TeenTaalTpTb.AC7

Veena 1.TN7

Hello there,

Could one of you be kind enough to send me the whole Indian section? I have a CTK-7000 with only minimal Indian stuff. I would be more than happy to share any other Rhythm or Tone with you (I mean foreign ones) :)

Regards,

Rochan