Video Files on Forum ×

PX-320 left channel not working

snicholls

Hello,

I have a PX-320 and the internal tone generator is not producing any sound through the left channel.  Nothing comes out of the left channel through the headphones, line-out, or the built-in speaker.  The right channel is fine.  The problem only happens with sounds from the tone generator (playing the keyboard, metronome, demo songs, etc...).

If I plug an external device into the line-in, it comes through the left channel just fine.

I tried a factory reset by holding down the "Function" and "Rhythm" buttons while turning the power on, but that didn't fix anything.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks,

-sam

Sorry, that sounds like you might have to bring it in for service. The only other option would be if you're willing to open it up and make sure everything is still fully connected. There are other threads on this forum with discussions about opening similar models.

As far as repair, let us know where you're located and I think Scott or Mike can tell you where your nearest service center is.