Video Files on Forum ×

Help me install new sounds on my PX5S

brownysweet

Hi, I am a new happy owner of the beautiful Casio Px5s. I was so lucky that I got it in my country for just 700 american dollars, brand new from a respected store here in Lima ,Peru.  I am an old man who is not used to downloading programs into keyboards. I heard the demo of the Strings created by Mike Martin and I liked them a lot. I downloaded the zip and it is on my computer now. What do I have to do next? I have a USB drive. Please be so kind as to explain to me how to do this step by step. I read the manual but I do not understand the technicalities. If I happen to be lucky again and Mike Martin reads my post, I have to tell you this sir :  You have created a keyboard that deserves to cost three time as much, such a great work of art. I fell in love with this instrument at once. I was expecting a great keyboard but to my surprise I got something that excels the definition of great, this is a monumental instrument. My next move will be buying the Privia Px 560!  Looking forward to hearing from the gentlemen who usually participate here.