Video Files on Forum ×

Set List

mitchelljay

Hi.  I have saved my customized patches into the Registrations and banks.  Is there any way to save them to a USB stick and then be able to pull them back into the banks individually so I can put them in a different order each time I have a gig and new set lists?  I set them up in song order for my first gig using the keyboard so I just had to go from Registration 1 to bank 1-4, then Registration 2 to bank 1-4, etc.

Or does anyone have other ideas or approaches to setting up the patches in a set/song list order for easier use?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mitchelljay,

This may/may not help but this is what I’m doing:
When I’m working on registration banks I continually keep saving the most recent changes to my USB:

Menu; Media; Save All; Registration; edit the filename REGISTAL.ZRA to something that makes sense to you - e.g. “Reg70sSet”; Enter; Are you sure? - YES.

Copying registrations from one place to the other or creating new banks, and then saving that ‘new’ bank of registrations to your USB stick under a new file name is the only way I have found to create new lists. So now I have songs saved in different orders/combinations that I can call up easily from the USB stick:

Menu; Media; Load All; Registration; select the .ZRA file name you recognise (knowing what the different names mean!); Execute

Getting the songs etc. in order is the fiddle but worth the time in the end I find.

So that I can remember what exactly is in each Registration Set, I keep a records on a Google Drive Spreadsheet - which I amend as I go along. This takes a bit of discipline to keep things up to date, but then I have all the information on my tablet/phone and can call it up whenever I need it.

If it is any help to you I will attempt to attach a blank/example of the spreadsheet below. I hope the link or attachment work!

Good luck!

Blank PX-560 Registration List.xlsx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bal2vmRWMjPHCsJmjo69Kfnt5l-Xlu9bUMeNEPHkguk/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...