Video Files on Forum ×

Is this even possible?

I've acquired a Casio CTK-7200 yesterday which i really love, Casio was my first love and it will be my last (No matter how much i will love the Yamaha Genos and Tyros range whatever) BUT! 

One thing that i find annoying is that i can't seem to get a string sound or pad sounds to be a loop, after every measure it retriggers, so at the end of every measure it just stops for a bar, and that's pretty annoying, because i'm working on a style now that has 2 nice pads in them but i don't want them to retrigger, i want them to be seamless..

Anyone knows how that works?

Thanks!!!

Well i know how that works, and i'm not talking about the song sequencer but about the pattern sequencer.

I just find it odd that when you have 1-2-3-4 that between the 4 of the last beat and the 1 of the next it retriggers the notes that i held down again, i want THOSE to be held down.

It's annoying, because you can't create realistic pads/strings or even brass accompiament parts for styles because they keep cutting off everytime the style has reached it's end (So to speak)

Sorry Bradge!

What you are describing originally sounded like what new users get when they try to use the Song Sequencer's "Repeat" feature as a looper.

So, I take it that what you are actually getting is a "glitch" in what should otherwise be a smoothly looping continuous strings or pad or brass passage.  Those can be a bit tricky.  If you do not lift your fingers from the keys on exactly the last clock tick of the last beat of the loop, during the recording process, you will get a glitch when the pattern loops on playback.  For these, it might be easier to get it as close as possible during recording, then use the Pattern Sequencer's Event Editor to get it right on the head.  The instructions for the Event Editor start at the top of the right hand column on Page E-113 in the CTK-7200 manual.