Video Files on Forum ×

MIDI parameters

HAMILTON_BR

Hi !    Sorry but my english is so poor.... a lot mistakes , ok!      Well,   Six releases were availabe but  none of them solved the midi configurations when you need connect MZX as a Slave with other keyboard.     Specifically, I needed  that MZX had a function "external clock'" to sincronize the rhythm with other keyboard.  This  fucnction is available in most of keyboards including the oldiest CASIO models like old CT series.  In this situation,  Connecting  MZX via  "MIDI IN jack"  and other keyboard  via "MIDI OUT jack" ,  the MZX doesn´t have this function to syncronize the rhythm .  I really need this application and  I hoped that mistake would be solved in the release 1.6.  Nothing........    I asked  CASIO about this failure  but  I didn´t have a good answer about this.....      I really need that MZX change this parameters with other keyboards   but CASIO unfortunately don´t give a solution.    Someone could  report me more about this and ......  any solution ???

Thanks a lot 

Hamilton  Brazil.   

• 1 month later...

Hello Hamilton_BR,   

go to MIDI set Cord Judge to ON , MIDI In Port  to A

Also System Setting  Auto Resume to ON  -you don't have every time when you switch ON your MZ-X change the settings ! 😉

greetZ

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...