Video Files on Forum ×

nd help conversion and scale for ctk-811ex

hi everyone

first, i m looking to convert CKF rhythms and tones to be payed on ctk-811ex ( EPT and CPT rhythm format CTN tone format)..

second, is there any program to modify on tones: i want to delete some notes and let just a few notes to be heard when i play on keyboard.. for exampl i want to delete the C note so that when i clik on C key i hear noyhing but other notes still working

i hope i was clear even my english is bad

thanks in advence 

There was a member here, several years ago, who converted rhythm files from the CTK-811EX to CKF rhythm files for the newer keyboards.  He might be able to advise you on the engineering design of those files for converting them from the newer CKF format to the older CTK-811EX format.  His User Name is krisnicholson24, but his last login here was March 10, 2016, about 2 1/2 years ago, so he most likely does not even monitor these forums any more.   You could try sending him a private message.  If he had his member profile set to forward private messages and notifications to his email, you might be able to contact him that way.

Tone files are generally not convertible between different model lines, due to differences in sound engines and wave ROM.

There is no way to set up a keyboard so that it eliminates just certain notes, other than physically opening it up and mechanically disabling the key contacts for those notes.

• 1 year later...
On 8/13/2018 at 4:54 PM, ynslam said:

thank you sir for your  answer

i hope that i find something to be in touch with him

thank you again and have a good time

Hello I would like to know if you have found a program to convert styles from ckf to cpt

There are several threads on this forum that discuss a relationship between cpt and ckf files, but ALL of them discuss converting the older cpt files to the newer ckf files, NOT ckf to cpt that you are looking for.  I really don't think there is much chance of finding such a converter.  These are all very old keyboards, and every day that goes by lessens the chances of finding software utilities for them.