Video Files on Forum ×

Yes! It is possible to place loop guitars on the Casio MZ-X.

Silvano Silva

Hey Silvano - it sounds great.
Say if this Guitar Loop can be used in different styles. How does changing the tempo of style affect the sound? Will other Guitars Loop be available?  Do you think Drums Loop can be used in Mz and used in styles?
I know that even in Genos, using loop audio is a lot of problems and needs to be processed in a few programs, it's fun for the persistent - is it the same in MZ-X?
Will this guitar loop be available for purchase? I know you are one of the most experienced MZ-X users and the sounds you create are great. It's great that you're constantly exploring its possibilities and creating something new. Thanks to users like you, I like this keyboard more and more.

2 hours ago, petersohn said:

Hey Silvano - it sounds great.
Say if this Guitar Loop can be used in different styles. How does changing the tempo of style affect the sound? Will other Guitars Loop be available?  Do you think Drums Loop can be used in Mz and used in styles?
I know that even in Genos, using loop audio is a lot of problems and needs to be processed in a few programs, it's fun for the persistent - is it the same in MZ-X?
Will this guitar loop be available for purchase? I know you are one of the most experienced MZ-X users and the sounds you create are great. It's great that you're constantly exploring its possibilities and creating something new. Thanks to users like you, I like this keyboard more and more.

Hello Peterson! Guitar loop can be used in other rhythms with same tempo.
Change Tempo can have timing problems if it is about loops.
It is the second rhythm in which I apply this feature, I can in the future create other variations.
I already created rhythm with Audio Drums. I just did not find it advantageous to use a lot of memory.
Creating guitar loops and putting on mzx is a difficult job and yes mzx has problems if you saturate samples. Notes disappear forcing you to reinstall ztn.

I will be able to sell these loops but I also make new loops by order

What makes me sad is Casio Brazil does not put me as endorser:P

inglêsalemãoespanholfrancêsportuguêsVer todos os idiomas
TRADUZIR