Video Files on Forum ×

save & reload Registration Banks

Rusty

Hi, I'm unsure of the precise language needed, so not sure how to search this in the forum.  Please forgive me going where I'm sure others have been.

I play with a number of bands, all needing different setups.  I use the PX560M as my main keyboard (love it), with a Hammond XK1 on top.

I want to - save my current registration bank as BAND1 - then be able to re-load it.

This will allow me to have setups ready for each band.

Could someone point me at a "how to"?

Thanks in advance

Rusty

Hi Rusty,

You may find my answer to this previous post helpful. In addition to this post, I now use BANK 1/REGISTRATION 1 in each new Registration/Set List/Band list to act as a reminder as to what list I have loaded - so easy to forget! To do this I just edit a USER TONE (one far down the list that I won't need 😂) and call it "Set List 1" for example, then I call up that 'tone' and to Upper 1 and save that as the first registration - BANK 1/REGISTRATION 1. Now whenever I hit BANK 1, REGISTRATION 1, I have displayed the Set List group I have loaded. It can be so easy to forget which Set List you have loaded with no useful way of naming song lists. Having the ability to give meaningful names to each registration/set list etc. is probably my one wish for any firmware upgrade. Other than that the PX560 is a perfect keyboard for me too. 

• Like 2