Video Files on Forum ×

CT-S 300 in Japan

Hello, I’m a complete beginner and have been looking for the CT-S 300 in Japan (June2020). 
First of all, the Japan product catalog doesn’t market the CT-S 300. It does have the CT-S 200 and LK-312. I went to a large music store in Tokyo and there was a display model, but was told it was out-of-stock. It is also out of stock in the major online stores in Japan. Mercari, a popular used goods app, has one listed for more than $350! I considered ordering from the US. But finally tracked down a store that carries it and will order  it. But the price in Japan is about $50 more expensive than the US. Listed at ¥19,800 tax included (10%) Just wondering why it’s so hard to find in Japan. I am considering the CT-X 700, about $240 in Japan, if I can’t get the CT-S 300. Domo!

i just tried to order from a small store in Japan. The wait list is 30 people long! Won’t be available until at least August! Strike out again!

Edited by BobbyOk
New information