Video Files on Forum ×

CT X700 connecting android device issue!

CilginBorek

I am completely happy with CT X700 features for my purchasing power. All i want is using my keyboard with bandlab "mobile" but i cant. CT X700's has only USB B and there is no direct cable to connect to android devices.

I have written for support, Casio has 2 cooparates in İstanbul, Both of them "never" heard about such cable to connect.

İ cant find at İstanbul, İ cant find at Turkey, İ cant find at Europe, İ cant find at this planet. (Yes even in aliexpress too)

İ dont want to use converters because of latency issues.

Please anybody can arrange me it ? How can i buy it ?

Should i go to see Casio CEO to find it :)?

You just need the standard OTG cable for Android devices.  One end connects to your Android device, and the other end connects to the standard "printer type" USB cable that goes to the USB port on the back of the CT-X700.  OTG cables do not contain any active components that would add to latency.  Latency originates within the Android device itself.  OTG cables are readily available from various sources.  Just do a Google or Bing search on "OTG cable".

• Like 2