Video Files on Forum ×

Help Unlocking Linked Zone Parameters

CarbonLifeForm

Hi, I hope someone can help me figure out what setting I need to change to unlock linked zone parameters on my XW-P1.

When I edit a performance and enable a new zone, any changes I that make to either zone, in terms of volume, panning, etc. are mirrored on the other enabled zone. So if I set the volume of zone 1 to 90, zone 2 also is set at 90. Same thing with other functions like panning. If I set panning on zone 1 to -12, zone 2 also gets set to -12. It doesn't matter if I make changes to zones 1 or 2, if they are enabled, then the parameter setting is mirrored on the other enabled zone. If I enable more than two zones, this same linked behavior happens as well. I think I must have unwittingly linked my zones but I cannot figure out how to unlink them.

I hope there is an easy explanation for this. It must be a setting somewhere that I have changed but I am unfamiliar with what it is and how to get back to it. I just need to make changes to my zones independently, so my changes aren't duplicated across all my zones. Thanks for any help anyone can supply.