Video Files on Forum ×

Demo of my CASIO CGP-700 Digital Piano Playing The 1st Movement Of The Beethoven Moonlight Sonata

In this YouTube video, link below,  I am playing The 1st Movement Of The Beethoven Moonlight Sonata on my CASIO CGP-700 Digital Piano. I call this Version 1 as I hope to improve on this piece for a future recording. 

This is a stereo analog recording I made using an iRig Stream interface connected between the CGP-700 and my iPhone 11 that I used to capture the video. My main purpose was to demonstrate the Grand Piano sound using a slow classical piece of music. Later, I plan to record all three movements that will demonstrate the capability of the CASIO CGP-700 with more piano dynamics and speed. 

I would appreciate any comments on this video. 

Thanks.

Edwin

• Like 2

Hello Edwin, beautiful sound and so nicely played - I would love to have this touch and skill :) thanks for sharing and looking forward to more music!

on a side note, the quality of the video is really good - I think I should look for a new mobile phone!