Video Files on Forum ×

Hi everyone,

My name is Leon, I'm new to this forum and the Casio keyboards, in general. Just recently, a friend of mine brought his Casio PX-S3000 to my studio. Apparently there was a big controversy on YouTube regarding the keybed and the weight difference between the black and white keys. My friend was curious to know how I felt about this keyboard. So I tried it out and really liked the way the keybed felt. I played some advanced repertoire and techniques and it was pretty responsive. Then my friend suggested I should make a video and talk about my honest opinion and share it with the Casio community. 

Hope you find this video informative and enjoyable. 

Glad to be part of this community. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Absolutely superb playing!  I am so jealous you're able to memorize something that complex, Bravo.  The PX-S3000 sounds fantastic and your opinion on how the the equipment performs comes off as genuine from a obvious professional.  Thank you for the upload.  BTW, I don't own a PX-S3000, but have a PX-560 which I love too. 

Thank you so much for your kind words. 

On 5/26/2022 at 4:57 AM, Tsquare said:

Absolutely superb playing!  I am so jealous you're able to memorize something that complex, Bravo.  The PX-S3000 sounds fantastic and your opinion on how the the equipment performs comes off as genuine from a obvious professional.  Thank you for the upload.  BTW, I don't own a PX-S3000, but have a PX-560 which I love too.