Video Files on Forum ×

Hello Casio friends,

I’m so excited to share this video with you as I unbox and play one of Casio’s latest Privia models PS-X6000! This thing is on a different level 🔥

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

I love the minimalist aesthetics and combination of wooden look with sleek and modern design. The keybed adjusted to my playing while I utilize different techniques on it. It’s quick and super responsive! Love the wooden look on the keys.

One of my favorite features is the touch wheel, as it also works as arrow buttons. Love the Privia Grand sound as you hear me playing it in this video, but I plan on doing more demos as it has some of the best EP sounds I’ve heard.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I would have liked a much better display in the new PX lineup. It just looks out of place in the stylish environment. It's 2022, not the 1990s anymore. And if you pay over 1500 bucks at least for the S6000 or the S7000, it would have been mandatory to include a better display, oh, and that cheap pedal does not vibe with me either. Why, Casio, do you do it?

FYI - I wanted to buy the S6000, replacing my trusty old PX-5S which has keyboard issues. Maybe you could do this: When using a smartphone or tablet while navigating the menu options, would it be possible to turn off the display when doing so? If not now, maybe it could be included in a future firmware update. Other than that, a white, non-glossy option would have been nice for the S6000. I already made my dealer aware of the new lineup. Maybe he'll include it soon.

Edited by tuxfriend