Video Files on Forum ×

How to follow specific forum?

Technics

@ Moderators: 

Is there any specific step a user must do to follow a desired forum and get updates on any post in that forum only?

For instance, if I go to XW G1 Specific forum, I see the Follow This Forum Button in the right upper corner of the page, but it is grayed out and not clickable.

There are only a handful of forums I'd like to keep an eye on, but not all and get my inbox swamped.

Any ideas?

• Like 2

Thanks, happyrat!

I've done that and the New Content page shows the forums I have had picked.

But, I'm still puzzled what the Follow This Forum button is for as I seem to be unable to make it active in any way.

My ultimate goal is to pick 3 forums out of this site and receive e-mail notifications on anything what happens on them.

I haven't been able to succeed in that regard.

Thanks for any ideas or thoughts, in advance!

None of the follow/unfollow topic buttons work for me either for some reason.  Then again I use noscript and my script blocker may be disabling these functions.

Anyway, I've found a workaround in the personal settings menu that allows me to choose which topics to follow or more importantly unfollow.

Just click on your user name in the top right corner and select follow/unfollow topics from the menu that drops down.  That may solve your problem.