Video Files on Forum ×

Phrase Recording Error

I am having trouble with recording phrases on my XW-P1.

After pressing record the "PHRASE REC" menu will only pop up for a second and then immediately go back to the prior screen it was on. 

This is making me unable to change my Rec Mode, End Qntz and Note Qntz options.  Is there any other way to get to the PHRASE REC menu so that I can adjust those options?

I wasn't having this error prior to updating to Version 1.11, I used to be able to adjust these options as the PHRASE REC screen did not immediately close out when I opened it. Is anyone else having this error?

I am having trouble with recording phrases on my XW-P1.

After pressing record the "PHRASE REC" menu will only pop up for a second and then immediately go back to the prior screen it was on. 

This is making me unable to change my Rec Mode, End Qntz and Note Qntz options.  Is there any other way to get to the PHRASE REC menu so that I can adjust those options?

I wasn't having this error prior to updating to Version 1.11, I used to be able to adjust these options as the PHRASE REC screen did not immediately close out when I opened it. Is anyone else having this error?

Thanks for sharing I think this is a good time to express not to update the XW series with the latest upgrade until its clear what wrong with for which Casio will have to look into this matter.