Video Files on Forum ×

New PX5S Sounds are on the Musikmesse 2014

User 29303

:-)

The more i delve into the existing synth stagesettings, the more I discover how versatile they are! With the quiver, icecastles and polysynth you can create a very big pallet of different sounths.. Very impressive, and sometimes frustrating trying to recreate a sound you had, but then changed.

What I hope is that these new synth sounds will be equally as versatile ! My synth creations for the ppx-5s aren't coming close in any way, as i'm starting with the basic's and only using waveforms at the moment.

:-)

The more i delve into the existing synth stagesettings, the more I discover how versatile they are! With the quiver, icecastles and polysynth you can create a very big pallet of different sounths.. Very impressive, and sometimes frustrating trying to recreate a sound you had, but then changed.

What I hope is that these new synth sounds will be equally as versatile ! My synth creations for the ppx-5s aren't coming close in any way, as i'm starting with the basic's and only using waveforms at the moment.

hello yes but you have to know Mike and Dave made that sounds of course Dave came Form Kurzweil and they habe maybe the best sojnddesigneers of the world...you shoulsld Start to select a patch. then diasable zone 2 3 4 and what what zone 1 is doing add zone 2 watch zone 3 and so on ...read books..from the Synthesizer cookbook to Bob moogs online Tipps...try try try ....making sounds is the besteht to learn

Hey Mau Van, no need to apologise! With the number of great contributions you've made to the downloads section, your hands can write anyway they like!

I write a lot of my posts, emails etc. on my iPad, and I'm always finding that I've typed something wierd - usually just after I've sent it. What I need is an iPad with fully weighted hammer action keypad! :-)

• Like 3