Video Files on Forum ×

Audio(vocal) recording on to the memory stick

Hugh O Kelly

Well done, Hugh!  :) A really nice version and you are a great singer! There is so much charisma and you perform with so much heart and emotion, it instantly gives you a movie-like feeling, takes you away completely. You have this special quality about your voice that makes it unique and makes it stand out. I always loved this song since I was a kid. Of course, it was because of the "Waiting round the bend, my huckleberry friend..." line that always made it so dear. You gave a truly great performance of this classic!  :wub:  Thank you so much for sharing it with us all and for showing what's possible with the PX-5S. You are absolutely right, - you can use this feature to quickly put down a piano/vocal recording. It is one of most important factors that attract me to this particular instrument. Writing on the computer often takes me away to doing something else, but not the actual songwriting since I have to get away from the instrument and this moment of inspiration can get lost or transform into something else when I start tweaking all the computer related settings inside of the DAW software or somewhere else. Thank you again! Amazing! Please, do more!  :)

• Like 2

Thank you for your message, Hugh!  :) Yes, your singing has inspired me greatly and I must add that the playing is also fantastic! It went without saying, but I thought I had to add it too. You make the instrument sound truly deep and it feels integral and as one with the voice. I always admired such control and skills in music. I am very happy to hear that you will do more! Your talent deserves to be heard!  :wub:

Now the Iceman nickname comes from my beloved guitar Ibanez Iceman, white coloured and with a northern shape and feel to it! So people would usually say: "Are you that guy with the Iceman?" and "Are you that Iceman chap?". However, I was born in a part of Russia with the extreme weather conditions, but currently I live in Ukraine. My real name is Denis.  ;)

Some of my music and singing (three first songs from below) are at: www.soundcloud.com/iceman777

When I finally become the owner of PX-5S, I hope to add more!

Take the best care! 

• Like 1