• Announcements

• Scott Hamlin

Make Sure You are Using Firmware Version 1.13   02/22/2016

Important Reminder: Make sure your PX-5S is updated to firmware version 1.13. Click the post title above to be taken to a video that will show you how to check your firmware version, where to get the firmware, and how to install the update if needed. 

patchwyck

configuring pedal 2 to advance through stage settings

Is it possible to configure pedal 2 for hands-free changing from one stage setting to another on the PS5x? If so, can you point me in the right direction to find out how? Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the Casio Forums. You want to look in the Stage Setting filters. So you press Sys Settings ----> Stage Set Filter --> Enter ---> Pedal 2 ---> Enter ---> Stage inc. Then press Sys Settings to save and exit.

Now each time you depress Pedal Two it will advance to the next Stage Setting. 

Remember this will be in effect globally until you change it back! 

On 10/22/2015 at 4:10 AM, Scott Hamlin said:

Hi and welcome to the Casio Forums. You want to look in the Stage Setting filters. So you press Sys Settings ----> Stage Set Filter --> Enter ---> Pedal 2 ---> Enter ---> Stage inc. Then press Sys Settings to save and exit.

Now each time you depress Pedal Two it will advance to the next Stage Setting. 

Remember this will be in effect globally until you change it back! 

Hi Scott,

I'm not sure whether the menus have changed with the last update but the trail you've listed here isn't available on the keyboard.

My menu tree is as such

Sys Settings ---->General----> Enter----> Stage Set Filter --> Enter ---> Pedal 2 ---> [On/Off] 

Am I missing something?