Video Files on Forum ×

Corrigir erros no MZ-X500

Amado Jose

I have a MZ-X500, and I like him a lot, the tone and ease, but there's a catch, I can not use it with samples, make samples to him at the time okay, but when I use, is missing sounds on the keys , I've tried everything and get nothing, and this is a major defect of the instrument, so I ask the casio to correct this defect, for example by a new firmware upgrade

Hello Friend.

This problem has been reported already here and have not received a position from big boss Casio.
I do not have the keyboard but I'm still interested in buying.
We expect a new firmware update and we have to take now because the keyboard is new and there is still time for many improvements.
What I have seen is build samples with very few layers and samples to improve the system fluidity.
We expect at least one position if they are already trying to solve.
Keep updated firmware 1.31 the keyboard can also be an option if it did not.

Olá amigo.

Este Problema foi reportado já aqui e ainda não recebemos uma posição dos big boss da Casio.
Eu não tenho o teclado ainda mas estou interessado em comprar.
Esperamos uma nova atualização do firmware e temos que aproveitar agora pois o teclado é novo e ainda há tempo para muitas melhorias.
O que tenho visto é contruir samples com muito poucas camadas e amostras para melhorar a fluidez do sistema.
Esperamos pelo menos uma posição se eles já estão tentando resolver.
Manter atualizado firmware 1.31  o teclado também pode ser uma opção se não o fez.