Video Files on Forum ×

casio ctk 6200

If you look at http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/4805-loop/,

it seems to indicate that it's impossible to shut it off and people have tried to before.

It'd be great if we could get in touch with some people at CASIO who really know what's going on in CASIO (because the Phone Support people understandably don't), and get features added to new firmwares, etc.,

Is there anyone on this forum who represents CASIO corporation?

stamer6

As the owner of a CTK-6000, CTK-7000, and WK-7500 for over 5 years, believe me, you can NOT turn off the replay count-in on any of the CTK/WK-6XXX/7XXX models - PERIOD!  Even if you could, that is not the kind of looping that you are apparently talking about.  For that type of looping, you need the PATTERN SEQUENCER of the CTK/WK-7XXX models - as I stated in my post of 11-01-2013, to which aystaum has most doubtfully referred.

aystaum

With all due respect, I must take exception to your dismissive attitude, here, and in several other of your recent posts, toward the members of this forum, and their knowledge and experience, which they so willingly share, freely and openly.   Even a casual review of the posts here will reveal more than a few incidences where frustrated new users have been referred here by Casio Support and received a resolution to their problem, that Casio Support was, by their own admission, unable to provide.  That indicates to me that the members of this forum provide a collective "living" knowledge base that no "paid" support organization will ever match, and a further indication that we, here, do in fact, and contrary to your opinion, have a reasonably good idea of what the hell "we are talking about".  As to your "firmware" comment, the Casio CTK/WK models do not have, have never had, and most likely, will never have replaceable (update-able) firmware.  That is uncommon in models in this price range, but you are free to direct your comments to Mike Martin.  He is the only member who appears here in an official Casio stance.

- T -

• Like 1