Video Files on Forum ×

Long Awaited Keyboard Reveals At Frankfurt Music Messe.

There has leaked some info that Casio will release 3 more keyboards at Frankfurt Music Messe.

Which consist of a SA type keyboard with synth and a small display, The other two have been kept 

closely shut in details but it is said a PX that will change the way how classic and new sounds will 

be experience. 

With the introduction of those new keyboards their going to be two more apps these apps have been

described as to change the way how one imagine's sound. I want to believe myself that somehow it 

going to be finally manageable to interchange all you're sounds. Guys lets hope these exciting smart 

things are as much more then a flimsy hype. 

I am totally stoked and can't wait to see what this other SA type will look like and how much sound is 

packed in such a small form and wow a display at it. With the CT-X in the picture these are exciting times

again. 

• Like 1

The question is if Casio is really interested to enter in that market. PX-5S was an interesting product, but falls in a crowded market segmants and has some quirks. Kawai too made some pro keyboards. I have a K5000 anis a weird weird beast. Super cool Hammond clone patches but odd programming interface. Kaway nowadays makes only acoustic and digital pianos. I suppose that Casio is interested more on digital pianos, eve nome high end  with integrated cabinet and entry leel keyboards, because they aare easier to sell.

I've seen a CTK-4400  alongside a similar Yamaha arranger in a generic mall. In a geneirc music shops that sells guitars and brass you'll find similarry priced keyboard like an FP30 Roland, a PX160 or a P45 Yamaha. 

Pro gear is difficult to find in music shops. In turin there was only one shop that has PX-5s, PX560 and similar pro gear.

Anyway Casio should make RED keyboards to be PRO. :-)

Looked like a standard marketing  pre announce, that's a lot like an april fools gag. Two really cool Privia model with special features? 

It an be. Change something on some exixting model an sell 'em.

Actually Yamaha revealed the P125 that look sto me a P115  for people with an iPad and some equalizing presets to use the piano on a table, yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...